Corumbene Care is a well-established not for profit provider of health and aged care services in the Derwent Valley, and also delivers services in the local government areas of Southern Midlands and the Central Highlands. Corumbene Care has an excellent reputation for high quality care, in both residential and home care services, and more recently in rural primary health care.
Recently Corumbene Care developed an innovative rural primary health program for clients living with chronic diseases, through improved care coordination and support, combined with telehealth strategies. The telehealth component, focused on remote vital signs monitoring, has been implemented with support from Tunstall Health Care – Corumbene’s project partner. Corumbene Care acknowledges the support by Primary Health Tasmania under the Australian Government’s Primary Health Networks program for this service.
Corumbene Care’s core services include:
- Residential Care & Respite
- Home Care Packages
- Home Support Services including in-home respite, transport and allied health services
- Veteran’s home care services
- Primary Health Care Services targeting chronic disease
- Fee for service (Help at Home)
- Retirement Village Living (Independent Living Units – ILU’s)
Corumbene Care’s approach to support and care services is underwritten by some key principles:
- Person centered care
- Improving quality of life
- Strong focus on enabling and facilitating independence
- Tailored services to meet individual needs
Corumbene Care celebrates the Conference theme of Big, Bold and Beautiful and embraces the concept that with innovation, commitment and passion, from little things big things grow!
21, Lower Road,
New Norfolk, Tasmania 7140
Telephone: 03 6261 2744