We hear a lot about the soft skills that students require to be successful in the modern world…. tenacity, perseverance, confidence, passion, collaboration, problem solving, expression, intuition, resourcefulness. But how do we effectively equip our students with these skills? Having a grounding in the fundamentals of entrepreneurship empowers students with these qualities, enabling them to exercise them in business or they are transferable into being a valuable employee. In this 3 hour workshop you will learn the fundamentals of:
- Being an entrepreneur – Entrepreneurial mindset
- Where ideas come from – Ideation
- Idea Screening – Is my idea any good?
- Agile Planning – Create a business plan in 5 minutes (anyone can do it)
- Turning your ideas into reality