Business strategist and nationally accredited business trainer Daniele Lima has worked in all areas of business for over twenty five years. He is the co-author of the critically acclaimed book: Marketing Works and is a Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) and a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute as well as a Certified Practising Marketer (C.P.M).
Daniele is a business writer, social media marketing consultant, media commentator, mentor, accredited course designer and key note speaker. As a business strategist he is widely sought after by SME and large companies alike.
Areas of Expertise
- Daniele is a Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Consultant and provides training, facilitation and consulting services.
- Daniele has won multiple industry awards and holds numerous sales and marketing records.
- He has been an Associate of the Australian Marketing Institute for twenty five years and has been awarded the classification of: Certified Practicing Marketer (C.P.M). He is also a full Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute.
- He is a key note speaker for Organisations such as: The Victorian Chamber of Commerce, Australian Institute of Management (AIM), The MBA: CEO Round Table, the Victorian Small Business Council, The NSW Chamber, The Australia and New Zealand Notary Society, The Victorian Law Institute, The Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, Energise Enterprise, the AFL Players Association and the Australia & New Zealand Pharmaceutical Market Research Society.
- He is a media commentator and business writer, author, and nationally accredited trainer & course developer and management & business strategist.